Friday, April 4, 2008

The Power of the Pussy

Reading Best. Lesbian. Week. Ever. on afterellen.com in which they are discussing a lesbian moment in the British teen drama Skins, so I hop on over to youtube to view the video that was linked and that little nugget of quote gold was at the end of the clip. "The Power of the Pussy." L.O.V.E it!
For your viewing pleasure here is the clip.




On other notes. I am going to the cardinals game tonight vs the washington nationals. I am confident they will kick their ass.

In keeping with the spirit of blog post image of the day and quote of the day here ya go.

Google image search for Power Pussy revealed many a photos that....well I am sure you can use your imagination..but here is a blog friendly one.








Quote of the day:
"You know what I like? Dyke, it's a strong word, I am reclaiming dyke, say dyke just say it."
-Andrea played by Jill Bennett 3way on 3waytv.tv

No comments: