Monday, April 28, 2008

No Talent Ass Clown

I got my hair cut friday night. Exciting. I got a faux-hawk. Yes, yes I know douche bags usually get this cut. However, I am a dyke, I can totally rock it. The only draw back is the fact that when my hair was longer you couldn't see the large clumps of hair that are silver/grey. However now you can. *Sigh* I bought hair dye, I have not used it yet. I don't know if I want to do it or not. I am sure pictures will follow later of the hair.

Oh, a few weeks ago my great grandma passed away. I went back home for the funeral. My mom, grandma and myself were at my great grandma's house looking through things. I found in the hall closet, a 30 year old bottle of courvoisier. Needless to say, that is now in my possession along with some two fingers tequila, black berry brandy, and amaretto. Oh the back story of why she had 30 year old, unopened liquor. Grandma Kretz used to work for Hiram Walker back in the day, and was privileged to alcohol from time to time. This was one of those bottles. She also got an awesome bottle of whiskey in a gold bottle with her name on it when she retired. My grandma kept that.

Here is the courvoisier.















Here is a baby bunny that we rescued out of our yard, after momma bunny didn't come back. We took all 8 of them to a rescue lady, who will hand feed them and rehabilitate them back to the wild. They were so cute. Estimated at about a week old. Eyes weren't even open yet.




















This is my fat cat who wants to know when she can eat said bunny baby. She didn't get to and was kinda pissy.














Not much else to say. Weekend was too short.

GIS - No talent ass clown


Quote: Dialog between Michael and Samir from Office Space, discussing Michael's name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

No comments: