Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's been a while.....who cares....STFU

Lets see, since I last updated, apparently nothing has happened. Not entirely true. I have been to Florida for a week and back, hung out with my mom under a tent and drank LOTS of beer, and saw tons of people I used to hang with in high school under that same tent. This tent would be the beer tent at Brimfield Old Settlers Days. That saturday was NUTZ.

Pic I have been holding out to put online.


Which brings me talk about my moms friend. I'll call her Hippie. Well Hippie is a fuckin Hippie, with her clove cigarette smokin ass. I don't know why I have an issue with hippies, but I do. I try not too, but I can't help myself. I don't dislike all hippie-minded people, I just don't care for real hippies, who smell like patchouli and travel around smokin dope and looking like bums. Anyway, I digress. Hippie was hangin under the beer tent, smokin her cloves, and spinnin to the bunk ass country music playing. I think she kept trying to make out with my mom. Which if my mom wants to get her swerve on with a chick, I don't care, but please don't let it be the fuckin hippie!!

Ok, I am done with the Hippie.

No comments: